While some law firms spread attention across many practices, Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC, focuses only on families. From our office in Nashua, we use the law to help families in New Hampshire in situations in which:
- A spouse is considering a divorce, or has been served divorce papers.
- Divorced or separated spouses, or couples who never married, share children, and have ongoing custody and visitation needs.
- A stepparent or grandparent seeks custody or visitation rights to a child.
- A single parent has concerns about child support or post-marital support, or changes to that support.
- Violence has torn the fabric of family harmony and safety.
- International borders separate family members who seek to be reunited in the United States.
Our firm's partner, Xiorli Bernazzani, is not only a respected and accomplished attorney, she understands the challenges of family life as a wife and a mother. She has educational experiences that give her significant insights into the lives of her clients, as well as the tools to provide both effective legal and personal solutions to family challenges.
"Other attorneys call us for advice on legal matters." — The attorneys of Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC
Focused On Resolving Family Legal Issues
The following are some of the advantages you will experience if you retain Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC:
- Empathy: We listen to our clients, and we relate to their problems. As a small but established law firm, we have the capacity to give our clients, and their concerns, the time and attention required. We believe that understanding our clients is vital to helping them resolve those problems.
- Flexibility: Our training and experience as mediators, negotiators and litigators give us a full suite of options to bring to your legal problem. Whether a court fight or a mutually agreeable solution is in your best interest, we are flexible enough to serve you. We make ourselves available by e-mail, phone and through our helpful and competent staff.
- Advocacy: This is another way of saying "we've got your back." Retain our firm, and we will advocate for you in the strongest possible manner. We are dedicated to helping you — and your family — to win.
- Reasonability: Some attorneys portray themselves as bulldogs. We provide more than that. When a fight is necessary, we fight. But when it is clear a negotiated or mediated solution can yield better results — and the client wants this — we do not hesitate to follow the more fruitful path.
It's Your Case. Make Us Your Lawyers
Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC, listens to its clients and puts their needs first.
We are committed to keeping our clients involved and in charge of making the large and small decisions in their own cases, and we consult with them frequently, usually through e-mail, to help them maintain control of their matter.
If you are involved in a divorce or other family conflict, or need help with an immigration or naturalization matter, we can provide guidance toward an effective resolution.
To schedule a free initial consultation with a lawyer, contact us online or call our office in Nashua at 603-272-6008.
Se habla español