Effective law firms help their clients solve problems.
At Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC, we understand this, and we advocate for clients' needs throughout New Hampshire using empathy, reason and a thorough understanding of the law. We understand that family relationships are important, so we strive to limit the stress and emotional injury that can occur in divorce, child custody, family support and family related immigration matters.
Our attorneys are highly experienced litigators, mediators and negotiators who have helped hundreds of clients reach productive resolutions to difficult problems. One of our founding partners, Amy Wolfson, is a certified family law mediator in New Hampshire and formerly practiced as a psychotherapist counseling adults on communication issues.
Both she and attorney/partner Xiorli Bernazzani are certified in collaborative law by the Collaborative Law Alliance of New Hampshire and have served as court-appointed guardians ad litem representing the interests of children in court.
If you retain our services, we will listen to your concerns, keep you informed of developments and provide you with legal counsel designed to provide satisfying resolutions to your legal issues.
Our Family Law Practice | Family Law Attorneys Serving Manchester, Nashua and All of New Hampshire
Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC, can provide you with representation in family law litigation concerning:
- Divorce, including both simple divorce and complex divorce involving complicated assets
- Property division and alimony in a divorce
- Parenting rights for divorcing and unmarried individuals, including custody, visitation, support and relocation
- Grandparent and stepparent rights in the absence of the nuclear family, including custody
- Domestic violence and protective orders
- Modifications, enforcement and contempt-of-court actions relating to divorce, child custody, child support or alimony
- Mediation of family law matters in which trained attorneys seek alternative dispute resolutions that are mutually acceptable to the parties
- Collaborative solutions without the need to ever go to court
- Guardianships of minors and adults
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
Our Immigration and Naturalization Practice for Families | Se Habla Español!
Family relationships are important to everyone, and immigrants are no exception. Attorney Bernazzani understands this firsthand. She emigrated from Venezuela to the United States at age 10, and was awarded citizenship in 2006. One of her main motivations to become a lawyer was that she could help keep immigrant families together by assisting them in visa and immigration matters. She is fluent in Spanish.
For a complete review of our services, please read our Practice Areas Overview page.
Free Consultation | Nashua Divorce Lawyers
Wolfson & Bernazzani, PLLC, offers free consultations to its family law and immigration clients. For more information, or to discuss your situation and options with an experienced attorney, contact us online or by calling 603-272-6008 to reach our Nashua office or 603-259-4174 to reach our Manchester office.